Jawline and Chin Augmentation
Jawline Sculpting can be used to:
1. Sharpen your mandibular angle, creating a more defined appearance.
2. Restore the chin and jowl area, creating a stronger jawline.
Chin augmentation can be used to:
1. To elongate the face for a more feminine appearance.
2. To bring forward the chin. This can also create the illusion of the nose being smaller by balancing out the side profile.
3. To smooth out unwanted dimples in the chin.
Both procedures can be performed together or separately. The Jawline is performed using a blunt cannula to inject hyaluronic acid, this increases safety and will be less painful.
How long does it take?
Around 30 minutes
What can I expect post procedure?
Minimal bruising and swelling. Your chin may feel a little bit tight and tender due to swelling. It can take around 2 weeks to completely settle.
How long does it last?
Typically lasts around 9-12 months dependant on lifestyle choices and patient specific factors. This will be discussed during your consultation.
How much does it cost?
The cost of this procedure is patient specific, some patients may need more than one appointment to gain their desired result. On most patients, 1ml each side of the jaw will not make a dramatic difference, equally 1ml in the chin may be subtle and another session may be required.
2 syringes – £350.00
3 syringes – £450.00 (can be split between jaw and chin)
4 syringes – £550.00 (can be split between jaw and chin)
1ml – £260.00
Make a Booking
Please visit our bookings page to contact us directly and make a booking.